Sick & Tired Replacing Electric Showers ?
Convert your electric shower to a surface mounted bar or mixer shower.
Bar showers - 3 times more water pressure than electric - Far more reliable.
Model shown 1500 x 500 Opal panel with Premium Triton Benito/ Pirlo shower set overhead rain kit
Electric shower removed, wiring capped off. New hot water supply pipe work from boiler included
Supplied & Fitted from £1299
Perfect for combi boilers or hot water cylinders with a pump
No Mess ! Completed same day.
- We remove the electric shower
- isolate the electric supply.
- We then go on to install hot and cold supply pipes down from the loft or through the wall and clip to the wall.
- We then go on to fit our 10mm thick Opal panel to the wall using our stainless steel stand off fixing legs.
- We then drill and fit your new bar shower to this panel.
- Our panels are 500 x 1500 mm in size and will cover over any previous shower and fixing holes.
- Suitable for over the bath or inside a shower cubicle.
- All pipework and previous fittings are concealed behind our panel
- Perfect solution to making good old fixings to your tiles.
- Our panels will last a lifetime
- 10mm solid acrylic panels will not crack, split or discolour
- Choice of shower
We include a choice of premium quality Triton showers with our new panels.
Our panels are Opal colour with an opaque look giving a quality look and feel.
Standard Premium Triton bar shower
+ 1500 x 500 Opal panel
Supplied & fitted from £1199
We can fit this system to hot water cylinders if we add a shower pump or there is a pump already in place - also suitable for unvented high pressure cylinders ( Usually large white cylinder ) Our panels will last a lifetime - 10mm solid acrylic panels will not crack, split or discolour - Perfect for any shower.
We can supply and fit this panel with a choice of quality Triton bar shower along with new supply pipes from £1199
Never worry about replacing unreliable electric showers every few years again.
Not convinced ? TBH it's probably the initial cost that is off putting but consider this - Bar showers last far longer than electric - far superior flow. You are investing in the supply pipes, panel and mounting brackets that will last a lifetime and the ease of low cost DIY replacement of the bar mixer at the end of life 10 -15 years
Let's be clear electric showers do not last 10 -15 years anymore on average 2-4 years is the norm - due to plastic parts and to be blunt people overheat the showers when not following the manufacturers instruction for example all showers have a duty cycle - 15 minutes maximum use - 45 minutes to cool down or the plastic parts tend to soften and expand to excess then contract in turn fail much sooner than they should.
Offers are subject to a satisfactory survey - Must already have in place a combi boiler or hot water cylinder, tank and pump or pressurised hot water cylinder - Not sure ? send a video of your heating system via WhatsApp showing the pipes entering & leaving your boiler or cylinder - video of the bathroom all round top to bottom nice and slow and we can give you a provisional quote same day via WhatsApp.
Model shown 1500 x 500 Opal panel with Premium Triton Benito/ Pirlo shower set overhead rain kit Supplied & Fitted £1299 - Standard Premium Triton bar shower + 1500 x 500 Opal panel supplied & fitted £1199
Still not convinced ? No mad panic - We have a choice of replacement electric showers in stock ready to fit straightaway - follow the link below !